Profile Affiliate Follow +
Remorse
Sunday 2 March 2014 | 22:29 | 0 comments
I'm regret with my attitude and my old me. What I had done to my very best friend was the worst thing I had done! Now I'm just crying alone and I feel what she had through all this time long. The truth is, I'm hurt when I see she's having fun with others and it's hurt when she talk to me awkwardly. I'm so sorry for letting you hurt. Now I feel what you felt before. This is so frustrated. I miss everything we had done before. I miss the way we talk, the way we gossiping about others, the way we shared our interest and problems and everything! I hope that you will never forget me in your life. It's okay if you assume me as you enemies rather than friend, it's okay at least i'm someone in your life. Assalammualaikum. May our friendship last till Jannah. Amin.

OLD | NEW