Profile Affiliate Follow +
Owner's comeback
Wednesday 12 December 2012 | 02:54 | 0 comments

Miss my blog. I’m doing comeback. Before this I delete all my post because I tired reading my past story. I don’t want to remember my past story. I just want to know what will go on in my future not what has happened on my past. I’m a really bad daughter and heartless person. Before this when I was 5 years old kid, I was playful and happy kid. But when I was 10 years old after I know how all people around me treat me, I started change. I have changed everything. Now I’m a moody kid as I tell you before. They only treat someone with kind if that person has wealth, pretty and brilliant. I don’t want to have that category because I don’t want to be lie by all people by treating me with kindly. On my age 12 I got straight ‘A’ for my UPSR and because of that I got good treat. I don’t want all that sincerely. You what? They call me brilliant girl in that family. I have cousin who is have same age with me. But they keep comparing my result with her. Her result is not as good as me. So I feel pity to her because she got stressed with the pressure that they give to her. They just know the best but they are not to best for getting the best. I hate them sometime if they just say what they want to say and they don’t know what others feel. I never get into second class in school. I always in first class so, I can’t accept if I in second class or under than that. When I was 12  I study hard to get straight ‘A’ for my exam. I woke up at 6.00 a.m. and prepared for going to school at 7.00 a.m. after that my class until 1.00 p.m. and I got rest for only 1 hour. At 2.00 p.m. I must go to my another class until 6.00 p.m. and after that I have another 2 hours to get my time. At 8.00 p.m. I must go to tuition until 10.00 p.m. and after that I must sleep. So I don’t have time for friend, love, party, happy and I also don’t have time for smile. That’s why I’m a moody girl.
When I got in High school I find my life. My crazy happy life. I get many friends who are so kind and friendly at first. But in the long time they have change. They forgot who they are. They are who they are. They are trying to be someone else. So I make a decision for not to friend with them. Me sitting alone at my place even Amanda is sitting beside me but I still feel lonely because I can’t see the real Amanda is. Lonely and don’t have friend to be shared everything. Even I have brother in this house but they don’t know how I feel. So I was alone for ever. I never have best friend who understand me. I don’t have partner for the rest of my life. I never be a loved person in this family. No one remember who I’m. No one knows what I’m doing. My mom and dad busy with their work. They only care about my little brother. They never ask me if I have eaten or not. I go to school alone, I going back to home with Farah but after we apart I go back home alone, I do my work alone, I sleep alone, I cry alone and I’m forever alone.  Everything alone for a year. Thanks for them for letting me to feel how happy and sad of this life.
When I was in Form 2 I meet my true friends. They are sporting, understanding, caring, and love each of their friend. The person who I said is Nur Hamiza, Alia Nadhira and  Ong Phui Shan. Hamiza is my friend from my primary school. Same like Phui Shan, I quit close with her when I was in primary school with he because she was same class with me. But after we are in High School she not so close with me anymore. And after a year we are friend back, best friend. We share same interest. We all love kpop. We know the name of every song and group even the name of the member the group. We are not so popular like Amanda, Farah and others of my old friend. I think I feel better with them. They are the only daughter in family same like me. After a month my cousin changes her school. She transfers to my school. Oh what a happy year. And now I have a partner. Now I go to school and back to school with her. I eat, sleep, cry, laugh and do everything with her. Now I’m quit care about someone because I know how appreciate people. All because of them. Thank you for them. Now I still quite but not so much. And I’m kinda  crazy but not for everyone, it just for someone. I will tell everything in my life after this. So keep reading my blog. Maybe I will cruse in this blog if I feel bad or angry or something else. That’s all for my life.



| NEW